News and Guide

News from DL and information on the financial market and Swiss romande real estate

Published by : dl

Household insurance

Shared by tenants and owners, this insurance provides protection against potential calamities that may affect movable property which is an integral part of the household. In the canton of Vaud this coverage is mandatory with regard to the risk of fire and only ECA (Etablissement Cantonal d’Assurance Incendie – Cantonal Fire Insurance Institution) provides this service.

Learn more